The new construction or the extension of a company headquarters, an office building, a residential complex or even a single-family home raises many legal questions regarding regional planning in South Tyrol - Italy. These range, to mention only the most important aspects, from zoning to the maximum achievable building volume and the permissible purposes, plot and building distances, easements, tax arrangements, building permit procedures to the contract for work. The latter should contain a clear regulation of construction progress and payment with appropriate retentions or securities, precisely assign responsibility for security on the construction site, sanction compliance with the tax obligations of the construction company and its subcontractors and precisely regulate acceptance.
Topics for regional planning and building law:
- Advice on regional planning issues in South Tyrol Italy
- Advice and contract drafting for regional planning contracts
- Representation before the administrative courts in matters of zoning and implementation plans and building permits
- Advice and drafting of building contracts
- Representation before the civil courts in matters of building and neighbourhood law and for claims arising from building contracts