Employees are usually the most valuable resource of a company. Strategic and far-sighted personnel planning, employee management and the way employees and their representatives are treated are therefore crucial to the success of a company or transaction.
In addition, it is important for employers to correctly assess and avoid the risks associated with hiring, dismissal, restructuring and corporate transactions.
Our employment law team advises both national and international clients on these issues. The lawyers have extensive experience in all areas of individual and collective labour law.
Topics of labour law advice in South Tyrol Italy:
- Preparation of employment contracts and contracts with self-employed persons
- Drawing up specific and/or atypical employment contracts (part-time and fixed-term contracts, etc.)
- Drawing up agency, mediation and procurement contracts
Advice and support in the management of employment relationships and data protection in the company Corporate restructuring procedures
- Management of redundancy procedures
- Management of outsourcing procedures
- Management of transfers of undertakings and branches of activity, mergers, divisions and takeovers
Management of surplus staff
- Support for collective redundancies and mobility
- Administration of special wage adjustment procedures